French Toast with apple
In your breakfast you always need protein, vitamins, carbohydrtae , and fiber.
In apple french toast you get all this nutrion. You can add fontana, sweet apples and a hint of cinnamon make this french toast extra tasty and special.
1. Take 3 tablespoons butter.
2. 3 large apples and sliced thinly
3. 3 cup brown sugar.
4. 1 cup water.
5. 2 teaspoon cinnamon.
6. 6 slices fresh bread.
7. 3 eggs.
8. 2 cups milk.
9. 1 teaspoons vanilla extract.
10.Maple syrup, It is optional.
1. Melt the butter in large food container and add apples.
2. Now add brown sugar, water and cinnamon and carry on to cook and watch for 10 minutes untill apples are tender.
3. Now Spoon mixture into 12×8 baking dish.
4. Now Cover the apples with bread of slices, In this you has to cover the entire surface.
5. Trim the bread and adjust if you must.
6. Beat eggs until bubbly, then beat in milk and vanilla.
7. Now Pour egg mixture over the bread slices one by one.
8. Cover the dish with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight may be 7 hours.
9. Now next morning, remove the dish from the refrigerator and let it stand while oven is preheated to 350 f.
10. Now Baked uncovered bread for 40 minutes, until bread is golden and brown.
11. Lets sit 15 minutes before serving.
12. To served on a platter, run a knife around the edges of the toast , place platter on top of toast, and carefully flip to another side.
13. Now place serving plate on top of serving and carefully flip so apple side is up.
14. Now serve with apple mixture and maple syrup as your choice.
3 slices with apples calculated without maple equals 219 calories, and 10g fat ,112 mg cholesterol, 350mg sodium,
30g carbohydrate, 5g fiber, 5 g protein.